Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Johnny Cash

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Rat_Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This morning I grabebd the American IV album for my car without knowing about the death. I also wore all black. Must have been some psychic knowledge of his passing. His influence will stay with me for life. Good-bye Johnny.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whoever gets to see social d tonight is gonna get a badass tribute

  3. #13
    mmsickboy
    Guest mmsickboy's Avatar

    Post

    got that right.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He was an amazing man, a man who spoke frankly and truthfully; truely a King of Spades. Can't wait to get the ink now..

  5. #15
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking after June's death, that he would not be around much longer. Such sad news....what a shame.....RIP Johnny. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Liam Israel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2003
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was far more shocked by Ritter's passing, but I'm sitting here at 9 AM pissing off my neighbors with Wanted Man at volume 10. As much as it's been anticipated, it still hit me hard when I learned the Man In Black had finally crossed. His inspiration and influence on me is unrivaled. I hang my head.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member FatPunkBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Yeah we're all clad in black around here. I found out at 6AM and had to go on the air at 6:15....I was barely able to hold it together.

    They come in threes.....Zevon, Cash and Ritter....Celebrity deaths.....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've noticed for a while now that they go in three's. Who's Zevon though?

    Little Devil Girl, I dig your Johnny Cash drawing. Your so talented! Looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks. I hope Mom13 and Junkie still want to hang out too. They'll probably have another carshow at the Rockaround, so maybe you all can come down for that again. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    erica, did i understand you correctly? Do you not know who warren zevon is?

    aaaaaooooooooh! warewolves in london. aaaaoooooh!

    "and his hair was perfect"

    ---steve

  10. #20
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    September 12th, 2003

    Farewell To An Inspiration And Legend

    Social Distortion wishes farewell to The Man In Black. Johnny Cash was an
    icon in country music and American culture and will be greatly missed by
    all. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Cash family.

    Johnny Cash: 1932-2003

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •